Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to School

I am back to school at Kappa'a middle school. I think my favorite part of this year was either learning that I got accepted into the GT class or being in Art class. I like being In this GT class. It is very cool learning about all this computer stuff. I like art class because it is fun and accelerates me when i'm down.

My biggest challenge this year was probably getting from class to class. I was new and didn't know where some of the classes were. Soon I got the hang of the schedule. I still get lost sometimes. Also it is very hard because in a lot of the classes, there is more than 35 students. I'm not use to that because in 6th grade, I only had 17 kids in my class. It's a big jump.

To be successful this year, I will probably do anything to be good in school. It's hard to do good by yourself. Asking teachers, can help you with anything. Also asking your friends if you need help. That always helps me. Also maybe if you're sad,you can always ask someone to help you. I am not going to let anything get in my way this year. I am going to try my very best to make this school year my best school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment