Wednesday, September 10, 2014

HikiNo Behind the scenes



My project is on Cameron Lovelace,the owner of Yes I skate shop. My team mates are Orria,Tyler and Nathan.We are getting a lot of progress in final cut pro.We are working a lot to try to finish our project. We are going to try our best to make this the best profile story.

When the camera is not rolling,you have to be ready for what is coming. Sometimes you might not not even know that the camera isn't rolling. You always have to be ready for what's ahead. Also if on Final Cut Pro,your work might not save and all the progress will be lost. You have to expect the unexpected when the camera isn't rolling.

One thing I can do to help this team is to learn how to do the Final Cut Pro. I am new to a bunch of this computer stuff,so when my partners are doing the work,I don't really know what's coming. My partners have been doing a lot of the work. I did the transcriptions for the first interview. I also did a lot in the section story pitch in the writing tools. I haven't done like all the work, but I tried my best to do a lot.

Displaying P1020258.JPGDisplaying P1020256.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment