Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lessons learned

We(Tyler,Nathan,Orria and I) are doing our project on Cameron Lovelace,who is the owner of The Yes i skate shop in Kapaa. I think the most interesting part of my project is probably doing the B-roll sequences. It is interesting because I love skateboarding,and its cool to watch really good skaters do their tricks. I learned a lot already about skateboarding. Also, it is interesting to learn how to do final cut pro. My dad told me that it is a very useful resource.              
   
Our biggest roadblock so far has been trying to get all the team together in one place for filming B-roll and interviews. We have done when two or three people have been there, but we haven't done when all of us were there. We have rammed through that roadblock by getting together in class and working as hard as we can.



The most important part of filmmaking is planning out three of the 5 Ws. Where,where the filming is going to take place.When,when you are going to film the footage.Finally,who,who you are going to film.To me,I think that is the most important part of the filmmaking progress .


 

1 comment: