Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Our animation story


P3T2 Logan Challenges Schedule from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Well,our focus statement is "Logan challenges schedule". Some kids might've felt the feeling of moving schools or moving schedules. I changed schedules before, and it was some hard stuff. On the first day of school, I was late to a lot of classes. So in our story, I move to another school. In the story , I get my schedule, I didn't really understand it. There is a Voice-over when I say " this schedule is like a monster". Then it shows an animation of a monster chasing a guy.
I think my audience will like my video. I made some cool animations. Like the animation you can see in the picture. That animation was of a monster chasing a man. Maybe also the voice overs, some people might've felt how I felt in the video. One V.O says "ugh, this is gonna be the worst day ever." Some people might have felt that way, not just in school.
I think the best moments as a team was when we finished. My team and I messed up a-lot. We were the only team that got 1 out of four for our production plan In all the GT classes. We only had like two seconds for our two second teaser. So we were glad we finished. I think the worst moments as a team was the whole project. Like I just said a few sentences ago, my team and I were struggling a-lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment