Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Animation Outtakes

For our animation project My teammates are Diego Hernandez, Nahele Keale, and Neliza Diaz-Lanuzzi.....






Stop-motion animation is when you take many pictures and then you can put them all together. Like clay-mation,you can make stop-motion with clay. You record each frame, but as you record each frame, you change the clay.  So in the end the clay really looks like its moving around. A .GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. GIFs always go on and on and never stop.

My team is telling my story. It is my story because one time, I was new to the school, and the schedule never really made sense. Before at my old school, you only just stayed in one class. But now I have to move around at each class. So it was a big step for me. So that's why the story relates to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment