Friday, March 13, 2015

Typography Images

Typography Portraiture is arranging words so that they are aligned with a portrait.As you can see on the picture of Leonardo da-vinci. The words are aligned with Leonardo's face. I think they can make a lasting impact if you really put the effort into it. Like on my innovator portrait, at first, I thought it wasn't going to be very good. Although I thought that,it never stopped me. I think I improved as I went on to my teacher portrait.
There was many challenges for me during this project. I think it might've been my own fault. I think That because I think I was being proactive. So anyway, There was many obstacles for me In the Typography Project. One obstacle for me was in the teacher Typography when you had to get the shadows and Mid-tones or Mid-tones and highlights. My teacher never had that much highlights and too many Mid-tones.
So I created three Typography images. One was Innovator,One was Teacher,And one was Just Me. I Think the best typography image was the innovator. That One was more easy because You never had to make a new brush preset. You only had to copy and paste text. The Teacher project wasn't the easiest, but it was fairly easy. The next project was a typography image of yourself. The portraits were placed from low to high difficulty. Innovator was easy, teacher was intermediate, and Yourself was Hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment