Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Visual Poem




 The title of my Visual Poem is "fitness". I have did this topic because I enjoy fitness,and also because my dad owns a gym.In the beginning,it just shows many people working out.I think that the people working out really makes the people feel that they are at the gym watching the people work out,or maybe even feel like you are working out.Also shows people frolicking,so it gives you a good feeling.

On a few of the pictures,I added the Ken Burns effect,which is basically like the visual zooming in or zooming out. I didn't have time to color effects because I wanted to turn the visual poem in on time.I would've made some color effects on the picture of my dad surfing.I also put in music in the background,like 80s jazz music.I put in some pictures of just like random things like blobs and concrete so that those pictures can cover the spots I never filmed.

I'm am satisfied,and not satisfied.Im not satisfied because those random pictures didn't have to be in there.I just put those substitute pictures in there because I never got some filming.I got the filming that I needed. I am satisfied because the filming that I was able to get,It turned out pretty good.Like The filming in the very beginning.It showed a bunch of people lunging.I think I did Pretty good on the Visual Poem,but I could have done way better.






22 comments:

  1. I really like the visuals, like the people working out
    the voice was way too loud
    I like the generators that you used, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good B-Roll !!!
    You had to use some of the B-Roll from Final Cut Pro.
    Really good audio levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like is the B-roll.
    One thing that could be better is the volume of your reading.
    I really like the content of your A-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and clear audio
    Lower your audio little bit!
    Nice b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the music in the background
    You stuttered a little bit during the a-roll, and your voice was cut off at the end. ._.
    The b-roll of the gym was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good lyrics
    Music needs to be a little louder
    GOod visuals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Compliment:The b-roll you did shoot was awesome!
    Criticism:Wasn't really that much b-roll
    Compliment: It made me want to exercise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how your b-roll matched with what you were saying.
    Your audio was a bit loud so your begining comes as a surprise.
    Other than that I like your music choice it went together with your poem well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the poem lyrics.
    You could have balanced the audio and it could be longer
    I like the shot of the people running.

    ReplyDelete
  10. visuals were good and fitted fitness
    there was not that much b-roll
    has good Voice over

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shot of the guy surfing was really rad! Great timing! Some of the b-roll didn't seem relevant to the words spoken. I liked the shot of the people working out, really great action!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like when you got the people working out.
    I think one thing that could be better is to speak a little clearer as.
    I also like the shot when you got someone surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good audio
    good b-roll
    nice voice over

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the music in the background! It was a little loud, but the lyrics were really good. I liked the lyrics to your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Compliment: I like your B-Roll shots
    Criticism: I think your audio was a little too loud and you should've balanced out your audio.
    Compliment: And I also liked the way you recited your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the b-roll you used.
    You could have gotten more b-roll.
    I like the words you used in your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Visuals were great of people exercising.
    Some of the shots were missing at the end so you had to use visuals from photoshop.
    Voice over was well recorded

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the first shot of your video with the people exercising. You kind of stuttered a little when you were reading. Love the background music

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really creative pictures
    Very loud voice-over
    Really great words

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how you got B-Roll of the people working out
    You could've balanced your audio out a bit.
    I liked the music you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked the action b-roll of people moving.
    balance your audio.
    I like the meaning of your poem

    ReplyDelete