Friday, December 5, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

Sometimes I procrastinate,but on the most part, I don't. I think if You are proactive more work gets done, and You can work on different work if you want. I think I am proactive because much of my homework has been turned in on time for Mid Quarter. Although I went on a trip on the weekend of  the Mid Quarter, I tried to turn in all my homework . So over all, I think I am pretty proactive.

I think I am proactive,but I don't balance out the time to hang out and to be proactive.Sometimes If I just had ice cream or another sweet and I am really energetic,I tend to get my work done. Sometimes though if I'm really tired and out of working,I get something really easy done in like an hour.So when Im proactive,I really am proactive.So sometimes if I get work done,I really have a fun time after.


If I were to change some of my work habits,I would change working to much. I would change that habit because sometimes I really get into work,and I cant Stop! I would change that by Just maybe loosening my belt a little and just relax.That could probably help me a lot.So even though I am Proactive, I would want to be a Procrastinator for a little bit just to cut myself some slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment