Friday, December 19, 2014

Movie Poster Promo

My trailer name is "Dumb and dumber Tree". The main characters that You will see on the movie poster are Lloyd Christmas and harry Dunne, Who are acted by Zephen Kaneakua and Steven Villenueva. They are struggling with pushups, which is supposed to be funny, but I dont really think it is.They are in front of Kapa'a Middle school.


We named our movie Trailer "Dumb and Dumber Tree" because Its dumb and Dumber,Shouldn't it be funny? There is much other text other than the title on the Movie Poster like The actors,Critiques and critics,then later I will be adding Words down the middle that will say,"Will They Win?"Kerning is adjusting the room or space of figure to make the word or sentence Proportional. Also Sometimes to make the words in a sentence look more appealing to the person who is reading it.It is Very fun to use.
I think My Use of the affects effects the person Who is Looking.Like one layer effect is Bevel and Emboss.With that layer affect,you can make just plain white words turn into really awesome words!Also One Effect on my poster is Stroke,what you probably know what it means.I think If You see My poster,you'll see the effects of the effects .

No comments:

Post a Comment