Friday, January 16, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique

My Movie Trailer was named "Dumb and Dumber Tree". My teammates were Zephen Kaneakua and Steven Villuneuva. Our Trailer plan document was about organized,but it just had a few parts that could have been fixed. I did much of the work for the filming,and for the editing,but my teammates worked a lot on the Trailer plan. The filming was fairly easy because we had the advantage of filming in school, but we never had a chance to film outside of school, which was unfortunate.
The project requirements were to have a finished trailer plan, and a finished movie poster. The trailer itself has to be A 1:30 minimum, and 2:30 maximum, Five scenes, Dialogue, Voice acting Script,  Foley, It had to be appropriate for first graders, text layovers, have your movie poster somewhere in the movie trailer. My team and I almost met all the requirements. Our trailer met the requirement for time, but if it was only 9 seconds shorter, my team and I wouldn't have met the time requirement. My trailer had a poster, met all the text requirements, had all the text layovers, but we almost never met the time requirements. For my team and I, The first grade audience requirement was a piece a cake because Our trailer was supposed to be funny.


I think that the Critique spot on. For the final critique, we never got any votes, and I know why. My trailer was turned in late. My team never really contributed to the trailer. So I get it that we never had any votes. We had some funny parts that other students could have liked, but other than that,My trailer was not good enough. We tried our best,but I guess We never tried hard enough.



1 comment: