Friday, February 13, 2015

HDR Photography

HDR Photography is High dynamic range Photography. HDR Photography is used to add More Dynamic Range,which is the ratio of the light in the photo and the dark in the photo. I Like HDR photography because if you blend all the photos that you take,It will like really cool. What I dislike is that you cant move the camera,not even a centimeter. If You move the camera,in photoshop,it will create ghosts.

To make A HDR image,first you have to set up your camera where you want it. You have to make sure the camera is in a place that it wont move. Next you want to take 7 photos at different exposure compensations  -3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2,+3.Make sure they do not move a bit .Then You go into Photoshop,go up to file,automate,Merge to HDR.It will show you a browse button,which you will press to browse in finder to find your pictures. Then when you pick the pictures,you will blend all of them. Then you can pick options on the side,then save it. That's how you make a HDR image.

I think On a 1-4 scale for my superimpose,I think I get A Two. I think that because you can see a lot of parts that you notice it has been cut out. For example,on his shoulders,there's little cut outs that you can see. The thing I like about my superimpose image is that the text matches with the image.For example, I faded the experiment portrait so that it actually looks like he is dreaming about something . I think that the text should be larger. I had to make the experiment that large because if I didn't,his head would be cut in half. So yah, Im think I get A 2.



17 comments:

  1. Good surrealism.
    The image is skewed!
    I like your choice of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool landscape
    He is distorted
    The text is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is surreal.
    Not exactly within rule of thirds. Should of held down shift.
    The text applies really well, but it could be bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good backround
    obasity is not good
    good text

    ReplyDelete
  5. The landscape is super surreal
    The experiment looks skewed
    The word fits the picture since it looks like he is sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's surreal
    He looks fake
    nice background

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your landscape!
    You can see through your dad!
    I like the word you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your landscape photo!
    One thing that could be improved is the experiment photo because you did not hold shift.
    I also like that there is look room!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Landscape!
    He looks stretched out and the opacity of him is really low.
    Great portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cutout is really great, it almost looks real, except for the fact that hes skewed and a bit transparent. Great word choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good backround
    obasity is not good
    good text

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice landscape
    almost had rule of thirds
    nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Complement: The guy actually looks like he's sleeping and dreaming.
    Criticism: The experiment cut out quality isn't good and the man opaque.
    Complement: The background is very surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kind of surreal.
    Skewed and the subject is not full opacity.
    The word matches the superimpose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the background image
    You can kinda see the trees in his head..
    Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the background, its surreal.
    You can see trees in your models head.
    The word you chose matches well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Compliment:Great landscape
    Improvement:Your dad lost weight
    Compliment:The word matches with your picture

    ReplyDelete